Today we are fasting from the thought that says, “My life is not that special.”
Though hard to admit, this mentality is often under the surface of our lives. It’s a mindset that hems us into a mediocre and boring existence.
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
- You have a destiny. Believe it. Jeremiah 1:5 says, “Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, I knew you and destined you . . .”
- Remember the song, “You’re just too good to be true. Can’t take my eyes off of you?” This is what God is saying about you! Genesis 16:13a says, “You are the God who sees me!”
- You cannot go unnoticed. Luke 8:47 says, “Then, the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at His feet.” You are chosen by God.
- Jesus is coming over! Remember Zacchaeus climbing up a tree to see Jesus? In Luke 19:5, “Jesus looked up and said to him, ‘Zacchaeus, come down. I must stay at your house today.’” He wants to come to YOUR house today. YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT TO HIM.
- You are the apple of the Father’s eye. Whoever touches you is touching the apple of God’s eye. You are God’s greatest desire. You bring Him great joy!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
I have a destiny. I am chosen by God. I cannot go unnoticed by Jesus. He sees me, and recognises me, and calls me His own. He is coming over to my house because He loves me and considers me significant. I reject all feelings of insignificance and unimportance. I am the apple of His eye, in Jesus’ Name!
Love and Gelrace,
Pastors Dane and Tersia Mesane