Most people know the benefits of fasting from food, but fasting from wrong thinking has been an untapped treasure & force—until now! As you continue this amazing journey and tap into this power, you will be transformed!
Today we are fasting from the thought that says, “I don’t have enough.”
This is a mindset that says, “I don’t have enough money. I don’t have enough time. I don’t have enough friends. I don’t have enough education, etc.”
These thoughts build an invisible fence that keeps you in the backyard of lack and deficiency.
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. Believe in God’s abundant provision. Our God calls Himself: El Shaddai, the God of more than enough. We have more than enough of God living inside of us. Let’s stop thinking in terms of not enough and start thinking in terms of more than enough.
2. Think multiplication. God said: Be fruitful and multiply. He is a multiplier, and so are you. Believe in the God of multiplication!
3. Think apple orchard. An apple seed becomes an apple orchard. One little seed becomes more than enough apples for a whole community! Believe in the power of a seed.
4. Seed meets need. Remember, even God cannot multiply a seed that you don’t sow. Sow a seed.
5. Be patient. Farmers understand there is seed, time, and harvest. Don’t forget that time is the connector between the seed and the harvest.
6. God is not trying to get something from you; He’s trying to get something to you. Trust. Let go. As you let go of what you have in your hand, you are able to receive what God is trying to put in your hand! Give, and it will be given back to you in good measure.
THINK IT AND SAY IT
I always have enough, because Philippians 4:19 says, God shall supply ALL my needs, according to His riches. I always have enough, because My God is more than enough. I believe that seeds meet needs. I am a sower, and therefore I am a reaper. God is a multiplier, and so am I. I am called to be fruitful and multiply. God is multiplying every good seed that I have ever sown. As I give, He gives back to me good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, in Jesus’ Name!
Love and Grace,
Pastors and Tersia Mesane