Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “This is a scary time to be living in.”
When you look around at all the news and evil in the world—whether it’s natural disasters, terror, rumors of wars, disease, depression, etc., it can be pretty scary.
There is much fear in this world; but it doesn’t have to control you or your loved ones!
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
- Know your authority. In Luke 10:19, Jesus said: “Behold I have given you authority . . . over all the power of the enemy.” The devil doesn’t push us around. We push him around! Whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven—Matthew 18:18. You’re never afraid of what you have authority over.
- Receive peace as a gift! Simply accept it today! Jesus said: My peace I GIVE you, not as the world gives—John 14:27. We receive peace, not as something dependent on circumstances—it is a gift. Therefore, we don’t have to be afraid.
- Remember what you have—and what you “have not”. 2 Timothy 1:7 says, “God has NOT given you a spirit of fear; but POWER, LOVE, and a SOUND MIND.”
- Take your daily “pre-Scripture” as your new “prescription.” Take a dose of Psalm 91:10, which declares, “NO evil or harm shall befall you, nor shall any disaster or plague come near your tent!”
- Meditate on good news from Job. Job 5:19 says, “He will deliver you from six troubles; in seven no evil shall touch you.” Seven is the number of perfection. Through the blood of Jesus, He will perfectly protect you!
- Love conquers all. As you fill your mind with God’s love towards you, FEAR LEAVES under any circumstance.
- In the darkest of times, God presents His most stunning performances. Expect God to show up!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
I receive the gift of PEACE, and therefore I am not troubled. I have power, love, and a sound mind. I have authority over the enemy. No evil or disaster can harm me. God is my Deliverer. I expect God to show up in my life today, in Jesus’ name.
Love and Grace,
Pastors Dane and Tersia Mesane