Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Things aren’t getting better, they are getting worse!”
This thinking is not an option today or EVER! No matter how bad things have gotten financially or in ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE, God has promised that they will get better.
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
- The path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter until the full day. Expect it to get brighter today!
- You have a covenant of increase from God. Psalm 115:14 says, “May the Lord give you increase”. Deuteronomy 1:11 says, “May the Lord . . . increase you a thousand times and bless you as He has promised.” Expect!
- Eliminate the ‘half empty glass’ mentality. In fact, don’t accept it half full either! Think: My cup runs over!
- Your life is going to end up better than it started! Ecclesiastes 7:8 says, “Better is the end of a thing than the beginning.” Haggai 2:9 says, “The latter days of this house shall be greater than the former.”
- Look at how God does things. He takes us from law to grace; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health; from defeat to victory; therefore, expect things to get better and better in every area of your life.
- EXPECT THE BEST TODAY! In Luke 15:22 the father said, “bring the best robe, and put it on my son . . .” You are God’s child. He wants the best for you. Believe for goodness and mercy to follow you all the days of your life.
THINK IT AND SAY IT
No matter what is happening in this world, things are getting better and better for me! God has made me righteous through His blood; therefore, my path is getting brighter and brighter every day. My inner man is being renewed, day by day. I have a covenant of increase and God is increasing me, and all that I have, more and more. I expect the best today. He has saved the best for last and therefore I expect my coming days to be better than my past days, in Jesus’ Name!
Love and Grace,
Pastors Dane and Tersia Mesane