Today we’re fasting from a negative attitude. Attitude IS everything. It is a mindset that takes precedence over all other facts. And I want us to obliterate negativity from our lives. You CAN control whether life is easy or hard, by your attitude. So many people look at things in a negative way, expect negative things to happen, and speak themselves into negative results. They never grow. So . . .
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
- God is a YES God. 2 Corinthians 1:20—“All the promises of God are YES!” He says YES to everything He has promised. He’s a positive God. And you are made in His image.
- CAN IT! Success comes in CANS, not in cannots! Philippians 4:13 says, “I CAN do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
- Get rid of the NEGATIVE PSYCHIC in you. The “negative psychic” in you presumes you know what people are thinking about you and it’s usually bad. “She thinks I’m an idiot”; “I can tell he’s always judging me” . . . etc. The only person’s thoughts that matter about you are God’s and THEY ARE GOOD.
- Stop seeing giants around you. And start seeing the giant in you! Greater is He that is in you. Begin to see yourself conquering everything!
- Be a thermostat, not a thermometer. A thermostat SETS the temperature. It doesn’t read it. Set the thermostat of your attitude to “ABOVE ONLY” thinking. Deuteronomy 28:13 says, “You will be ABOVE ONLY and not beneath.” The NIV says, “YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP.” Refuse to accept any other way of thinking or living.
- Make your greatest discovery today! The greatest discovery in life is that you can change your life by changing the attitude of your mind. Jesus said, “If you can believe, all things are possible.”
THINK IT AND SAY IT
My life is getting easier not harder! I focus on the good things God has done in my life. I believe all things are possible! I expect opportunity, promotion, and success to come my way because I am a believer. I’m above ONLY and not beneath. I am the head and not the tail. My attitude of faith and expectation takes precedence over all other facts . . . beginning today, in Jesus Name!
Love and Grace,
Pastors Dane and Tersia Mesane